We make sure you deliver the right message
Five Percent can take care of all aspects of your email marketing, from consultation, defining your strategy and initial setup, through to designing, managing and monitoring effective campaigns.
- We can help grow your email list with clever copywriting and a simple, user-friendly and GDPR compliant sign-up process
- We can devise a clear email marketing strategy for new and current subscribers, setting up simple automation to send timely, interesting and relevant content to them
- We can create effective, eye-catching templates that are perfect for your business
- We can advise on GDPR compliance and how to build your database organically
We do not deal with third party, bought data. Email marketing is only truly effective when sent to people who have chosen to hear from you (and who can afford those ICO fines anyway?)
Get in touch today to see how email marketing can benefit your business.
Why your business should be using email marketing
Email marketing remains the most effective marketing technique by ROI – did you know it brings in £44 for every £1 spent? But that means it is well used by everyone, including your competitors, and so it is increasingly important to stand out in the crowded inboxes of your customers.
However, email marketing is more than the communication that ends up in someone’s inbox. It’s about your customers and making sure you are sending each audience a message that resonates with them. Because let’s face it, in today’s world, your customers are defining their engagement.
Email marketing is a direct marketing communication that can be easily targeted, dynamically generated, automated, and measured. Social media channels and algorithms change constantly, but your email database is owned and controlled solely by you. Building an email database is one of the most important things you can do for your business.
- You own your email marketing database. Facebook, Instagram and Twitter can shut your account down at any time if they believe you have violated their Terms of Service and their algorithms are subject to change without notice, leaving you at their mercy
- You can target a ‘warm audience’ at any time of people already interested in your business and regular newsletters allow you to build a relationship with your target audience
- Email marketing creates awareness for your business. Prospective and current clients will be reminded of your services and business, and may get in touch or recommend you to a friend
- Newsletters include clear ‘calls to action’ and links back to your website and social channels, increasing the chances of potential clients reading about your services and following through with an enquiry